Drilling machines (Bosch)
- the fastest work progress
- Compact design for perfect handling
- Sturdy metal gear housing for long lifetime
- Single-sleeve key-less chuck with Auto-Lock for fast tool changes with one hand
- Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation
- New safety handle with innovative fixing for a secure hold on the machine
This drill can produce 442 inch-pounds of force, which is enough to power through most jobs. It can create 2-inch holes in wood and half-inch holes in metal.
This power drill features an ergonomic design, which is popular among cordless tools. Drills with ergonomic designs are light and balance the weight both above and below the grip. This design helps you avoid unnecessary stress or injury. The drill uses a half-inch keyless chuck, which is a convenient design feature, as you don’t have to worry about misplacing and replacing a key.
The Bosch comes with two 18-volt batteries that use lithium-ion technology, which makes them lightweight, long-lived and just as powerful as other batteries.
Unfortunately, it takes a full hour to charge the batteries, which is rather long compared to other cordless drills we reviewed.
Forward and reverse rotation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.